About the Application Support Specialist position
CMAP's client base is growing at a rapid pace, with no sign of slowing down - in fact, quite the opposite!
We're looking for upbeat and responsive Application Support Specialists to join our team, providing our global client base with platinum standard support.
Support staff are important. You're on the frontline. You have your finger on the pulse. This is why every member of the support team at CMAP gets involved in product meetings and has their say on the new features and updates we release.
As an Application Support Specialist, you will:
- Be supporting CMAP clients from all corners of the world
- Develop relationships with executive decision makers at some of the worlds leading professional services companies
- Become an expert in the professional services business model, including its challenges and processes
- Be a friendly professional trusted advisor, and know when to suggest best practices, how to defuse tensions, and always address issues as your ultimate goal
- Get involved in product development planning, offering your insights into the challenges your customers are facing
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scaling, growing, and increasing the quality of service
- Use best-in-class tools on a daily basis, like Zendesk, Jira, Zoom and Slack
As an Application Support Specialist, you have:
- At least 1+ years of experience working in a software application support position
- Experience supporting small, medium and large business customers
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills, with close attention to detail
- Good organizational and multitasking skills, with a natural inclination towards problem-solving
- A genuine desire to help people and make their day
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays, including your birthday off
- Company outings & events
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional development
- Free coffee & refreshments
- Breakout facilities, including pool table and PlayStation
- Company laptop
- and more
Our clients are project-based businesses like architects, engineers, consultants and creative agencies. If you've worked in (or with) a company like this, that would be handy!